Thursday, January 11, 2018

Valentine's Day Hearts with or without Polka Dots Digital Collage Sheet Sets

Hello Friends!!
I hope everyone had a Happy New Years!
I had some friends over, my Oldest turned 20 and had some friends over, and I just got back from spending the weekend at a Tubing Camp out with our Boy Scout Troop.  
I'm glad we had a cabin because it was cold!
I have also been dealing with bronchitis (since October) and finally went back to the doctor and I hope the new meds will work this time.  Nothing like coughing all day long....yuck!
So...that being said...I had a little time to play today...and came up with some fun Valentine's Day Hearts Embellishment sets.
I have such a hard time deciding what colors...so I just went with all of them...lol.





 Pink Heart 6 page Set $3
For those of you who like Pink Pink.....






I myself am more of a CORAL PINK kind of Gal..



























That's all for me today!
Hope you have a great day!
Hugs!!
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of hearts! lol I like ALL the colors, and love the polka dots!
    Hope that bronchitis clears up very soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather!
    Double WOW-lots of heart love! Glad your back-I've missed you. Yes, I hope the new meds work for you.
    Camping in the winter(even in a cabin)...you are a tough girl!
    Will you be adding to the calendar/journal stuff?
    I'm working on my Valentine Tea Party gifts-6 people will be joining me. My daughter-in-loves and their moms. We will be exchanging cards and gifts-such fun!
    Big Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather