Friday, November 10, 2017

Baby New Year and Pugsley Ring in the New Year Collage Sheet Set

Hello Friends!
Well.....today I am headed out to camp with the Boy Scouts.
We will be tent camping...and I believe we may just earn our Polar Bear Patch!
In a nutshell...that means you cooked outside...and slept two nights in a row in a tent...in 32 degree weather or below.  
I believe it was in March...that we went tent camping...and earned it last...omg...it was 10 degrees...talk about cold!
It is not too bad....as long as you don't drink too much before you go to bed...lol...otherwise that trip out in the middle of the night is freeeeezzzzzziiiiinngggg!  

When I get back...I will finally have some time to create!
YAY!
So for now...here are a few 



The idea is to make a New Years Ornament..similar to my Christmas Mitten Ornaments


So the idea is similar....but you will put Pugsley and Baby New Year in the Hat...instead of a mitten :0)
I do have an image of a tag I made with the listing in my Etsy shop.
I hope you have a warm weekend....because I know I'm going to be freezing!
See you when I get back!
Hope you find some time to be ArTiStIc!!
Hugs!!
Heather



2 comments:

  1. ALL of these new images are so awesome!! I CAN NOT WAIT to see what you make with them!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And have fun camping. Keep warm!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather