Sunday, October 09, 2016

Vintage Halloween DIY Digital Card Fronts Adorable Witch and Little Boy

Hello Friends!!
I hope you are having a Spooktacular Day!!
Today I have a new vintage card front inspired Halloween Digital Collage sheet I designed I would like to share with you.
I just love how this sheet turned out!!
You can find it in my Etsy Shop here.

I also decided to do a Tiny Text Box and Numbers Collection
that will match all of my Vintage Inspired Halloween Digital collage sheets.
You can find the above collection in my Etsy shop here.

Hopefully I will find some spare time to create something with these sheet to share with you :0)
Halloween Hugs!!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather