Saturday, October 08, 2016

Super Cute Vintage Halloween Tags

Hello Friends!!
I have another super cute and vintage style Halloween Digital Collage Sheet that I designed.  This time I decided to do a set of more traditional tags.
I decided to alter another vintage Halloween image to create a new Vintage Halloween Character to my collection.  You can see the before images below.
Here is the sheet I designed below, you can find the two sheet set in my Etsy shop here.


I decided to go ahead and add the same Halloween Words and Text boxes to this set that I designed for my circles.

Hopefully I will find some time to actually play with these sheets!
Hope you have a Spooky day!!
Halloween Hugs!!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather