Monday, January 27, 2014

Vintage Valentine's Day Post Cards Banner Tutorial

Hello Friends!!
 Today I would like to share with you a soft and sweet Vintage inspired Valentine's Day Heart Banner.
Well I love how it turned out, but I decided to take it apart and put it back together...LOL.  Somehow when I was doing the video, I didn't pay attention to what banner I put on when...LOL...So I put both of my Pink bow pieces next to each other instead of on either side of the blue bow.
Here is a close up of each banner piece.
Another piece
The last piece.
I used my new Bow it All tool to create all of my fabby bows.
Here are the wonderful ribbons, trims and flowers that I used from Really Reasonable Ribbon 
in today's project.
15mm Deep Ivory Mulberry Rosesivory pom pom trimTwo Tone Pink Textured Ribbon,  Two Tone Light Blue Textured RibbonCotton Candy Baker's TwineTeal Baker's Twine, Blueberry Pie Buttons, Havana Brown Seam binding and Buttons.

I Started off with a couple of my digital Collage sheets.  Valentine's Day Post Card Sheets.
Vintage Shabby Chic Valentine Romantic Post Card Focals Digital Collage sheet Printable
The Basic Cream heart Digital collage sheet,
Vintage Shabby Chic cream Large plain heart BasesTags  Digital Collage sheet Printable
 Curvy Vintage banners.
Romantic Victorian Vintage Banners Bases Digital Collage sheet Printable
You can see how I made this below.

Thank you so much for visiting me today!!
I hope that you have been inspired to pull out some ribbons and trims and have some fun creating!
I will be playing along in the following challenges
Sentimental Sundays: Lovey Dovey
Hugs!!
Heather

4 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! Wow, this is so romantic. I really like your gorgeous bows. Nice details, as always. The layering is wonderful. Thanks for stopping by my blog: would love to read your non paper posts too :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed this post.
    A day of LIFE must have been in order.
    Love the Little Banner...you do so well with the Victorian theme. Thanks for the great tutorial, and those special bows make it so feminine. I think you created a "Heart Throb" Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is beautiful stuff!
    Thanks for playing with us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather