Friday, March 15, 2013

Really Reasonable Ribbon and Gecko Galz

Hello Friends!!
Happy Friday!!

Today I would like to share a card with you that I created using the Wild Roses Digital papers from Gecko Galz and Lovely ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon!
Pin It!

Some of you may think....hmmm....this looks familiar!  You would be correct, I used the same images in my ATC Cards I created for a  swap. That is the beauty of digital papers, you can make your creations any size you love :0).
I created this card for the Flowers and Ribbon Challenge that we have going on over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog!
I used the Jumbo Moss leaves (a new favorite of course), teal baker's twinePink crochet trim  and ivory double satin ribbon.
I also have some glittery goodness going on with my card today!  To make a LONG story Short.  The other day I started to clean up my extremely messy (sloppy artist I am) area.  I found my fine tip applicator finally for my Art Glitter Designer Glue.  Held it in my hand while I was picking up large scraps...and vacuuming .  Of course...I ended up throwing it away...LOL.  About 20 minutes later when I wanted to use it, I remembered holding it (so I wouldn't lose it again).  So I dumped out the bag of scraps (said a few not so nice words)..and it was RIGHT THERE!  So...I was able to add the Cavalado glitter to the moss leaves, the Cadillac pink to my roses, the just peachy to my ivory satin and text boxes.  Last but not least the summer sea art glitter was added to the edges of my scallops.  I just LOVE the added sparkle!
  So while you are busily crafting today, I hope you will find some time to create something for our Ribbon and Flowers challenge at RRR and when you are taking a little break, you can come and check out the challenges and swaps we have at the Gecko Galz Paper Crafting Group.  Nothing beats Gecko Galz images embellished with some fabby ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon!  I also think Glitter is a great addition.
Have a great day!!
Hugs!!
Heather

4 comments:

  1. love your post heather. Yes very glittery project, nice showcasing of the RRR
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Love the glittery touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such glittery loveliness! A very pretty card!
    BOLB Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather