Thursday, September 01, 2011

Halloween ATC SWAP at the Flying Unicorn

What fun...I joined a Halloween ATC swap at the 
I will be creating 3 different designs..and making 5 of each design.
So here is the first ATC.
I started out with the new Witching Hour Ephemera from
I used my Silhouette Studio program to design the Halloween ATC.
Here are the die cuts that I created...all cut out by my Silhouette.
All images are from Gecko Galz except for the eyeball which is from the Graphic Fairy.  I have tiny ravens, witches, black cats..and a tombstone.  I used the Gothica papers from Gecko Galz for the background piece, and for the pattern on the tombstone.  
The front of the tombstone says..."Recipes" from the spooky alphabet, and Fermented Zombie Eyes.  On the white tombstone (which will be glued to the back of the colored tombstone) has my recipe for my favorite rum balls :-).
I used Ranger distress inks in Fired brick to ink the ATC background and eyeballs. Black soot for the black cats, ravens and front of tombstones.  Faded jeans and peeled paint for the recipe side of tombstones.  Faded jeans on the witches.
Here is how I put it together.
The witch has some pop dots under her and the back edge of her hat is glued down.  I used pop dots to adhere the black cat and eyeball to the front of the tombstone.  Utee was applied to the black cat, raven and eyeball.  I glued the raven down to the background.  Used my crop o dile to add a grommet and brad to hold the recipe tombstone in place.  Liquid pearls in cantaloupe were applied to the edges.  Last time I looked there were a couple spots open in this group...so please come and join the swap!!

Have a great day!
xo Heather

5 comments:

  1. this is cool work always fun to see how many you can put on a tiny atc..
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Heather... Liftei uma idéia sua, passa lá para ver! http://jacirascrap.blogspot.com/2011/09/vestido-em-partes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Love that cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather that hot little witch is one of my fav thing you've done! So kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these ATC's!!thanks for sharing, just popping in from Graphics Fairy link.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather