Friday, February 04, 2011

February "Bella" Collage

Hello Bella Beauties!
Here is the start of my 
"February Collage Project"
I did do one project, but I was antiquing it...and it is too dark.
So I am re-doing it.
(multitasking while antiquing= not a good idea)

Here are some of the images I will be using.
The first step will be to do a little drawing with a regular crayon.
You can see how I drew a simple flower on the bingo card (I will be changing what I do on my new one...lol..but I will use a crayon).
I also drew some circles on my tea cup.  When I ink these, the crayon will still show, and resist the ink. 
Think "Easter egg coloring and dying."

I also did some stamping.  Remember if you are going to using collage medium of some type, distress inks will smear.  You will want to use Stazon inks.
Okay...I will post more later!
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. you are keeping me in suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather