Thursday, December 02, 2010

What I WANT to do VS...what I HAVE to do....what a bummer.

Okay...so my house is a disaster...and laundry is everywhere...not to mention this is what my scrap area looks like at the moment..
What a disaster...of course...I work best in a disaster.  Maybe I should re-think that.  I don't know how I would work if I could actually find stuff I wanted ...and it wasn't under some other stuff.  Someone needs to come and help me clean....or should I say organize.  I think I am 
going to spend some time today...organizing.  I also have my Swirlydoos Christmas cards I need to make....only 16...but I still need to get them done.  One of my boys stayed home from school today....not feeling well...which means no going to the store...hmmm.  I also have some of my Christmas trees sitting in the foyer...just waiting to be decorated.  Yet...I am sitting here at my computer...you can see it up there to the right...lol...looking at the Swirlydoos...December Sketch challenge.  I really need to do the elliptical trainer too...but I am just not feeling it at the moment.  You know when I will feel it?  The next two days...when I am working my 13 hour shifts...lol.  Why is that?  When at work...you think of all the things you need to get done...then when you are at home...you just can't find it in you to do anything...although...I did get a card done this morning for the 365 cards sketch.  Okay...so I am off now...to try and be productive in something like cleaning.
Hugs!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather